Friday, September 3, 2010

Not pumping screwed my supply big time. I have been pumping all day (not nursing) and I haven't gotten more than 5 ounces. Yeah. I would have had 10 at least by now. No wonder he has been so pissed off at the boobs the last few days. There isn't much to offer in there.. not much at all. Well poodoodles. I have a huge decision to make. Power pump for the next couple of days with little nursing, OR nurse until the cows come home AND pump afterwards. With him being such a pill, I may go for the first option. And it might help get through the pain the stupid duct caused me.

Now it may very well be that my breasts are not responding as well to the new pump. It seems to have a stronger suction than the hospital pump did, but that could be an illusion. All the experts say even the PIS is not as good as the hospital grade. But its a close damn second!

WHERE THE FARK IS MY FARKIN DPD??  REOWR!!!  ROOOARR!!  MEH MEH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment