Tuesday, June 30, 2009

11:11

So, for a long time now I have been experiencing this strange phenomena... it does not happen every day, but more often than not I will glance at the clock at exactly 11:11. So I am curious naturally... and googled it. Turns out 11:11 is quite the popular thing! There were thousands of pages, blogs, etc...

Now I had to sort through all the numerology mumbo jumbo. I believe in numerology to a certain degree. The Bible is chock full of references and "coincidences" that are difficult to ignore. and blurry is the line between good and evil my friends. Well after reading a few I am more confused now than ever. Christians argue amongst themselves over the significance, quoting scripture after scripture, almost as if they are arguing with the Bible. Sheesh. And then there is the other extreme... the people who follow the stars, which the bible states is a no-no.

UGH. Whats a girl like me to do? I prayed about it, but I really felt foolish doing so. I have no idea what God wants me to think of it. Should it be something? should it not? And it ties into this crazy feeling I have had, that one I blogged about already. I took notice of the deaths in the entertainment industry... I find it all quite odd but cannot quite put my finger on why. People die every day, but I feel like I have been surrounded by it recently.

I am seeking something. I am unsettled. I feel the need to make a step forward, yet I haven't clue as to what direction. I feel closer to God than ever, I feel the call to do something! But I do not know what it is. I am a smart person, but not so great on picking up the subtle hints I guess.

Dear Lord,
You know me better than anyone. You know my path, and what it will take to make me follow it. I pray now Lord Jesus, that you shine a light for me, and help me through to the place I need to be. I am but a creature, dumb in nature. I KNOW I need to do something, I don't know what it is. Please walk with me Lord.
Amen

2 Comments:

  1. Bing Haley said...
    Hi Joee Lee Ann

    My name is Bing and I am a 11:11 Lightworker. The prompts have been in my life for many years and I have done extensive work on the subject of the 1111 time prompts. You asked for help and here I am. If you go to my blog at;

    jasons network dot com backslash Bing

    you will find answers to all of your questions. I have done the work so that you don't have to. It is my way to repay the Light, Life and Love that has come into my life.

    I wish to welcome you to being an 11'er and the great adventure you are about to start. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

    I can also be reached at bing haley at hot mail dot com

    Throw some love into the wind
    Bing
    Joee said...
    Thanks there, Bing. But I am quite content as a Christian, and do not feel the need to seek alternative explanations. I believe my time as an 11'er is finished.

Post a Comment