Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Still hurting...

Woke up to a very sore breast again. I think maybe my nursing tank was putting pressure on the spot and making it worse. So I am going sans bra today hoping it will help heal faster. I really cannot tell if I have a plugged duct or not. It seems like my letdown is really suffering this morning... so it may be. I am going to do some warm compress treatment and a hot shower and then nurse.. I hope it relieves some of the pain. I will also try to get a pump or two in as well... but only if Dalton is fussing at the breast again. If he seems content then I will let him do the work. He does a much better job anyway. SO MUCH for a freezer stash lol.... guess I am gonna have to wait a little while for that. But it does not look like I will be entering the work force any time soon either, so even if I get just 12 oz or so put away in the next two weeks I should be covered for CLUTCH!!!

I do feel better today though... other than this stupid headache that won't go away. I was able to go to sleep at 7 last night with baby boy. He was up at his usual 12, 2, 4, 5, 6 and finally 7 am. But that was 12 hours IN BED. I also opted to not nurse side laying... I wanted to stay off the sore spot as much as possible. I think I ended up on my right side most of the night though. It habit for me to turn towards him so I know he is safe from Daddy's elbows!

I will update throughout the day should anything change.

10 am. 

Pumped like maybe an ounce after a marathon BF session... the sore spot feels better but that  may be the ibuprofin kickin' in.  Milk supply is SHOT. Freaking shot. So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment