Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still battling...

I still have the red sore spot. Although, not as bad as it was. I wore just a thin tank top with no support last night and I think it helped. the WORST part is how sad and sorry my milk supply is. I hate that I worked SO hard to get up to a full healthy supply to have it plummet so quickly. It's breaking my heart. I will pump and pump and nurse and pump again today. Once this duct unplugs and/or the infection cures I am PRAYING my supply returns.

So here comes the "I feel sorry for myself" tirade:  It's unfair that I have to battle this again. I feel like I paid my breastfeeding dues. In the back of my mind I know that I am paying penance for the vanity, but I really feel like I should have had that all paid back now. I am reaching out and trying to share my story... I have not given up at all. I just wish it was my turn to have a healthy overflowing supply. I won't lie... I want an oversupply. I want to feed my baby and still pump 4 oz. Pipe dreams are not healthy I know... but if I keep shooting for the stars, MAYBE I will get just above the atmosphere.

And now a prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, please bless my breasts with abundant and overflowing milk for my child. Please heal my breasts. I pray this in your Name. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment