Thursday, February 12, 2009

.... to be a Digital Scrapper! Or at least I think so, lol! And I will blame my friend Penny for this. She mentioned it to me, and now I am addicted, and she hasn't even TRIED yet! Shame on you!
So, I actually really enjoy this. WAAAY back in the day, I used to take my moms art and mess around with it in paint shop. Back then there was no such thing as digital scrapbooks. At least, they were not quite as popular. But I always enjoyed doing it, just didn't have a frappin clue what to do with it! I would print it out and Mom would use it on those (old fashioned) paper kinda scrapbooks! HEHEHHE!!!

The ad at the bottom is where I post my books... LET ME TELL YOU THIS! These ladies are NOT messing around... there are some breathtaking books in there, and I do not ever intend to get as good as them...they are just out of this world...

Anyway, Its my new hobby. And I like it.

3 Comments:

  1. Deidre said...
    I might have to try this out. I have a crap load of real life scarpbook stuff that I havent touch since I was preggers...how sad is that?
    Joee said...
    SUPER SAD!!! I would kill for IRL scrap stuff! LOL!
    Anonymous said...
    I just gave away a TON of IRL scrapbook stuff.. Like 50 pounds of stuff... I just dont have time anymore... I love the looks of the digi stuff but I like to have the actual albums plus I have a lot of stuff that I want to keep and not just scan in like arm bands and BPcuffs

Post a Comment