Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Growing Up...Part 1

I am going to do my own personal blog series. This is inspired by a recent friendship with a person who I feel is going through so many of the same turmoils that I have been through. I admit this person drivers me bonkers with her never ending drama and negativity. And it bothers me some, that I see so much of myself in her. I feel the need to go back and explore my life, and try to attain some understanding of how I have become who I am today. I feel good about myself right now. I am right where I want to be. Almost as if it is TOO good some days. I realize how ridiculous this may seem to some. Why would I even question? But its not about questioning at all. It is about understanding. I want to be an understanding parent to my boys when they begin the journey through adulthood. I want to be able to listen to all the things my parents have been trying to tell me for my entire existence. I want to be a good strong wife to my husband. I want to be a solid rock for my friendships.

There is a FINE line between sanity and delusion. I suppose, that is really the answer I seek... have I FINALLY crossed over to reality? Is everything what it really seems? Is this happiness I feel? Where do I need to make improvements?

Theraputic writing this will be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment