Thursday, August 27, 2009

CD 18

5-6 DPO

I want to start out by saying, WOOHOO! I feel like poop! LOL... have had the runs all day. Yesterday my cramping was really bad, all the way into the evening. I got up twice again to pee last night.

I am less moody today though, thats good. Kids survived yesterday, although just barely. I even barked at my MIL (oops) followed by a very feverent apology.

Heartburn started after I had my first cup of coffee.

I am craving bratwurst, which I had for breakfast lol. (enter more heartburn). I also put spicy mustard on my bagel too...

Nips are sore! Way sore. And I may be seeing things, but everything looks more pronounced in the chesty area....

The pinching/cramping/pulling/aching continues on as before. Dull, but there.

When can I test again?????? UGH... i think I am going to go to Dollar tree today lol. I KNOW I swore I wouldn't!!! But the urge to POAS is too much for me to bear right now.

2 Comments:

  1. Deidre said...
    HA! haha! HA! I told you so!
    Joee said...
    OOOOHHHH!Ugh lol...

Post a Comment