Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Break..Day 1..

So begins Spring break for Squidman. 8 straight days of being at homeyness... will we survive? Its hard to say.

Today we have a small event... ok well two. Run to the store, and HOPEFULLY my friend Maria comes to trim my hair, bringing with her Ryan's former schoolmate Omiah. And of course Micah (Omiahs little brother.) Hopefully this will yield positive results! The boys can tear up the house whilst I get beautified! Looking forward to seeing my crazy ass friend!

Tomorrow is a bit up in the air. Depending on Maria's schedule, and if I can manage to coordinate with my cousin Kellye, we may be going to Bananas (a local overpriced and overrated fun park.) If Bananas is not happening, I may load up and take the boys to the community pool for germs and whatnot. Swimming is awesome exercise. And swimming in urine I hear can help you look younger!

Wednesday should be chill. I will need to get some laundry done, and surely will need to put my house back together after 2 days of boy happiness. In the afternoon time I will stop by Sonic and pick up lunch for my grandparents and take Squiddles McSquiddly to their house for an overnight er. Spend a few hours than come home and RELAX for a few before Andrew gets home!

Thursday will be eventful. Me and the Stink have a doc appointment at 11:00 am... after that we will go treat ourselves to a lunch! That is provided my Son does not do the "OMG I CANT DO ANOTHER MINUTE IN THE CAR" screaming session. Again, staying optimistic and holding out for good results. Maybe I can even find another adult human to have lunch with? Eh... lets not wish for to much at one time, shall we? I will pick up Squid Squid Bo Bid in the afternoon sometime! And begin the G-Unit deprogramming session. Always an adventure.

Friday is COMPLETELY open thus far and I have no idea what will happen. I was seriously considering taking the boys to see a movie. But then I remembered who my children were, namely the toddler, and thought better of it. Can't exactly expect the Stink to sit in a theater for an entire film... can't fathom leaving Ryan by himself in a theater while I am forced to remove said toddler. So, yeah. I am guessing this will probably not happen. But man does theater popcorn sound good. Wish we could sneak in just to buy a tub of the stuff and leave!

So if I don't get lame like I ALWAYS DO I will try to update daily about my goings on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment