Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well yesterday did not go as planned. My friend Maria had other priorities... so I got stood up. S'ok... kinda expected that anyway.

Made a beef stew that turned out wonderful.

It was a nice day though. The boys were in a good mood as was I. We had fun at Wally World, and of course Ryan talked me into a new DS game. I feel like its a waste, but its the one thing he actually plays with on a daily basis. And he is SUCH a good boy I can't deny him happiness.

TODAY.. well lemme start by saying I am once again sleep deprived and extremely tired and all the other bad things that go along with it. I cannot continue on like this. My body hurts, my head hurts, my soul hurts. Days Like this I feel like getting pregnant was a HUGE mistake and I am not gonna be able to cope when this baby comes.

Lord give me strength, or at least SOME SLEEP. If I GOT SLEEP then I wouldn't need strength, right? Riiiight.

So we are gonna go to Bananas today. My friend wants to cut my hair this afternoon. And not to be a dick about it, but I am not in the mood for company. I am praying the boys play extra hard and we can all nap when we get home. This is what we need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment