Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flibbidy flooo! Flibbidy Flaaaa! Washing machine can eat my cha cha!

Now that it is out of my system, where to begin?

It broked. Broked all the way. No spinny, no drainy. I had to wring out my clothes like some old pioneer woman. Thank goodness it was the white load and not the jeans! I had Daddy-in-law come over and look at it. Hes not the Maytag man by ANY stretch of the imagination, but he does understand basic things like air and water. So what the hay... he took a look. Its not the wiring, but the entire pump that took a shit. How much do you ask??? Like, $100! For some rag-tag machine thats not even mine. And so the plot thickens...

Obviously, the machine belongs to the fuckstick landlord. Who still, to this day, has not gotten a job (but thats another post entirely, isn't it?) So, I have not called him. We are going to buy a new washer this weekend, and put his in the shed. EHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


So, what do I tell him, seriously? If he were a REAL landlord, which he is not, he would be responsible for the repairs. But he seems to think everything in this house is our financial responsibility. Hate hate hate the position he puts us in. I have to tell him, i mean, its HIS washer..but I am NOT paying to have it repaired. So, i guess I will tread lightly as possible. Actually, maybe its Andy's turn to call him for once. YEAH.. that's it! MAKE ANDY CALL...

Hmmphhh... well at least I know this... it is NOT laundry day today! :)

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I was going to try to offer some washer repair advice (could be something as simple as a lid switch replacement) but after reading your post, I think you have the best solution -- buy a new washer which you can take with you!

    There are some additional savings being offered through utility companies when you buy an Energy Star appliance. here's the page for Colorado:
    http://www.dsireusa.org/library/includes/map2.cfm?CurrentPageID=1&State=CO&RE=1&EE=1

    sometimes it's just a small amount, but getting even $50 back for a new washer is still worth looking into I think.

Post a Comment