Friday, October 23, 2009

Last weekend Andy took me too see Paranormal Activity! So the question is... was it as scary as they make it look?

Answer: YES. And then some.

Now, I refuse to be a spoiler. Because It would have been heartbreaking had someone spoiled it for me.

But I will offer my opinion on the movie... and please if you have seen it, feel free to comment and we can discuss!

It is not a traditional scary like Halloween or Nightmare on Elm street. Blood and Gore are not needed in this film to scare the very pants off you. This movie is frightening because of one reason only: It HAS happened to people, and realistically, it could happen to you. The appeal of this film is the Blair Witch-Esq approach. A constant tension builder that refuses to let you relax for fear of what may happen next. It is predictable in its own right... but that does not take away from the fright factor in any way.

On a scale from 1-10, I give it a 9.

AND PLEASE TAKE THE POLL AT THE BOTTOM OF MY PAGE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment